Glengarry Nor’Westers and Loyalist Museum, Williamstown
18 May – 16 June 2019 One-month exclusive exhibit in a different town! Smaller venue so limits on quantities & size.
Registration deadline: 1 May 2019 with fee
Details: 2 works/artist. Original work only: no copies
Size: Minimum 8×10” Maximum 24×36”
Drop-off: Thursday, 16 May10 – 3. Hanging on Friday, May 17.
Pick-up: Sunday, 16 June 5-6 p.m.
The Glengarry Pioneer Museum, Dunvegan
6 – 14 July 2019 Exclusive to Collective members: a 9-day show.
Registration deadline: 15 June 2019 with fee
Details: 2 works/artist. Original work only, no copies
Size: Minimum 8×10” No maximum
Details to follow
THE FINE PRINT, HOUSEKEEPING & LOGISTICS:
- To engage our audience works must be:
- Original (no copies of elements or whole works by others)
- Never before seen in a Collective show. Can be older works or new.
- The Board reserves the right to decline items not deemed appropriate – being respectful to host sites.
- Works must be prepared for hanging as explained in CAGAC Hanging Instructions.
- Works will be included based on numbers of participants & space available.
Please help me. Am I correct in reading this e-mail that these shows are only for art that can be hung (2 dimensional)?
Three-dimensional work is welcome. You’ll need plinth(s).
Is there a size limitation for sculptures?
Nothing the size of the Dying Slave, of course. Both sites are not huge, so govern yourself accordingly?
By Power point I mean 120VAC outlet at 20 Watts.
As stated: I’m sure there is electricity at both sites but no guarantee a work could be situated close to an outlet: I’d suggest not counting on it.