The site was created & is maintained by a very small group of highly dedicated volunteers: it is intended as a Collective collaboration! Accordingly, we’re counting on everyone to feed us appropriate information (we DON’T know it all!)
Please “Follow us”, as well as repost items of interest to Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest using the buttons at the bottom of each webpage.
The Collective has more than 90 members. To date the not-for-profit group has created:
- An annual exhibition in a funeral home–-though art isn’t dead;
- Workshops for members & non;
- Two murals (& counting)
- Town-wide art displays, readings & concerts.
The Collective’s intention is to make art a living asset in our area.
The Collective develops art opportunities for members & the community. Our goal is artistic & community enrichment.
Members practice visual & lens-based art, writing & performance. The non-profit group was founded in October 2016.
Board of Directors
- Bobi Leutschaft Poitras, President
- Jen McDonald, Vice-President & Hospitality
- Lynne Ayers , Secretary
- Yvonne Callaway, Treasurer
- Brenda Kennedy, Membership
- Katie Ditschun, Director
- Alison Hall, Graphic Designer
- Sindy Leger, Social Media
- Francois Desjardins, ArtBank