The Collective is attracting a growing number of artists. Our 90+ members have diverse interests, use different media with mind-boggling approaches to creativity. Our expanding Collective is evolving from the initial painting-centricity to accommodate more & varied art forms: photography, music, sculpture, pottery, writing, etc. Special Interest Groups (SIGs) bring together artists sharing similar focus to:
- Share ideas, methods, resources
- Help one another
- Perhaps collaborate on projects.
Guidelines for SIGs
- Participants must be members of the Collective (membership fees help defray global costs such as web hosting, insurance, etc.)
- Work must be original (for plastic arts) &/or attribution to originator must be made, as appropriate. Copyright & royalties to copyright owners must be observed (for plays, lyrics, etc.)
- SIGs are responsible for finding meeting spaces; arranging for refreshments, minute takers; etc. for their SIG meetings
- One member per SIG will be designated editor for their SIG page on the CAGAC website.
Currently the following groups have formed. The list can–& will likely!–evolve as member needs change. These links are to each SIG’s secure team section, where progress is shared among SIG members. In time, public pages may be developed & posted here too.