Katie is a singer & pianist educated at Berklee College of Music in Boston. She lives in Alexandria & is a significant CAGAC supporter.
Spare Skirt was released on May 31. It’s a professionally-produced album of 10 all-original songs that Kate calls “quirky piano pop with some serious jazz notes.”
Magnificent is too small a concept for it. Beautifully mixed by Norm Glaude of Ottawa, each musician is heard individually — with some really sharp playing! — yet the album is a cohesive whole, a masterwork.
Spare Skirt is available for digital download at:
- CD Baby: https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/katieditschun
- iTunes: https://music.apple.com/ca/album/spare-skirt/1464458635?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Katie_Ditschun_Spare_Skirt?id=Bazhjmiageo53i7cfv5h6b2q5fy&hl=en
& most other popular digital platforms.
Actual physical CDs are available at: http://katieditschun.com/shop/
Follow Katie online, at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KatieDitschun/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katieditschun/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9VAWYSvlnEs-x5UUjsbxbw
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/katieditschun?lang=en
Spare Skirt is really good. Musical art–though the visuals are great too!