We’ll keep it brief–but numbers talk!
- About 600 people toured the show. They oohed & aahed, hung around for wine & cheese on Friday; coffee & cookies on Saturday; energized conversations throughout.
- 46 visual art members, 165 artworks, 12 writers of ~36 written works
- Eight guest artists from Community Living, because Art is for everybody. (Most of their works sold!)
- Among members: paintings on slate, a saw, canvas & a metal work sold. Yes, we had variety!
- People’s Choice winners:
- 1. Magdelene van den Oetelaar
- 2. Elena Kouzmina
- 3. Brenda Kennedy
- About 5 new members, because success breeds success!
Many thanks to all participants, sponsors, volunteers, hanging crew, greeters, designers, logistics calculators, attendees, Brent!
I was so looking forward to going to the show but unfortunately we got called away for a family funeral. Glad it was such a success. Hopefully I will get to go next year!
Sent from my iPhone
Congratulations on another wonderful Show! It was splendid, and much appreciated by the people who attended — and there were so many! Special congratulations to Magdalene, Elena and Brenda for truly wondrous art, and to the CAGAC Board and it’s helpers for producing yet another spectacular event.
For the record, all of the Community Living works that were for sale were sold. The two that didn’t sell were not for sale.
Thanks for the update. As we’re prone to say, “WOW!”